- Quality full range supplier from the Basque country.
- Established 175 years – Europes’ oldest bicycle manufacturer.
- Stock held on high volume lines, other lines assembled to order.
- Flexible production responding to market needs and demands.
- A Workers Co-Operative since the 1930's - 100% owned by it's employees, many of whom are keen cyclists of course!
|Prices & Categories|
- Kids / Commute / Road / MTB / E-bike
- From £179.99 to £8,999.99
- Model year changes = July.
- 2-3 years typical production/selling cycle on frames.
- MyO programme offers custom paint, components and Ergo
- MyO Lite offers Ergo changes on mid range bikes
- Many build/spec options on standard bikes
|Margins & Terms|
- Margins – competitive > high compared with industry averages
- Standard 30 days. Up to 90 days credit on pre-orders.
- No Input VAT as bicycles are shipped across borders (This does not affect your margin (cashflow is greatly assisted with 20% less outlay in stock)
|Stock & Delivery|
- Stock held in Spain and Portugal at our volume and custom factories.
- Average 3 days delivery time from shipping from Spain.
- Average 5 days delivery time from shipping from Portugal.
- Swing tags
- MyO colour swatches
- Branded staff uniform
Orbea UK, Highland House,
165 The Broadway,
London, SW19 1NE.
- SPAIN OFFICE Marta Neira 020 3627 0549 email@example.com
(calls to Spain are routed via London and cost the same as UK calls)
- www.orbea.com – for details of the bikes
- Once you are logged in choose "Marketing Content" to download
- Product Images
- Lifestyle Images
- You will automatically receive a login and password within 48 hours.
- Orbeas' B2B is called "KIDE" - the Basque word for colleague - you will find it in the bottom right corner of the homepage
- B2B access allows you to see stock, order bikes, check delivery times, see invoices.
- NB - the default in B2B is to show SSP, please slide to "Net" when you want to see trade prices
|Orbea Application Forms |
- Please download complete and email/photo all 3 of these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, please cc email@example.com
- Direct Debit Payment (managed buy our 3rd party Gainsmore) is required to qualify for extended terms on pre-orders. It may be compulsory on new store applications (depending on your credit score). Please post the original forms to Gainsmore UK, 17-18 London Rd, Neath SA11 1LE
|Click and Collect|
- As an Orbea dealer you will automatically be included in Click & Collect unless you opt out.
- You will receive your standard margin less a small % for exchange and transport costs.
|Staff Purchase & Demo Bikes|
- Please do not place orders in B2B, your discount needs to be manually inputted.
- Please complete the following form then photo/email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please cc email@example.com
|Price List, Specs and EPOS File|
- For a trade price list and EPOS file, please email me or see trade prices in your B2B.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty* (if registered – else 2 years)
- Please ensure you use the BICYCLE REGISTRATION button in B2B
- Please register any warranty claims in B2B
- Orbea Training - I can run through key product and system processes (Free)
- Myagi Training - detailed model-by-model technical training is available on Myagi (Free)